Wednesday, January 26, 2011

S0ledad...

hai korangg...korang penah dgr x lagu S0ledad dr westlife nih??sape yg pnah dgar tu mesti rase beshh kan lagu ni...hehe..sape yg blom pnah sila layan ek...actually lagu S0ledad ni dah lame dah..yela zaman2 westlife dlu kan..mmg femes group2 macm westlife,BSB,n'sync..smue best2 kan lagu dorang...termasuk la lagu S0ledad ni...dya mule2 dgar lagu S0ledad dkat kelas tuisyen English..hihii..masih ingat taw..ingat lagi teacher tu nak ajar kite speaking English..tp care die dgn ajar kite dgr n hafal lagu n hayati lirik lagu2 english ni..first s0ng teacher tu ajar..lagu Soledad ni la..teacher suh ktrg dgr n siap trgkan pe maksud lagu ni lagi...hehehe..actually sape tawu ek meaning S0ledad ni ape???xsilap dya S0ledad ni maksud L0neliness..tp xtaula kalo salah..kalo slah btolkan dya k..hehehe...nak hayati n phm maksud lagu ni..sila layan lirik di bawah...n dgr lagu die sekali yee kawn2...
IF only you could see the tears in the world you left behind
If only you could heal my heart just one more time
Even when I close my eyes
There's an image of your face
And once again I come to REALIZE
You're a loss I can't replace

Soledad

It's a keeping for the lonely
Since the day that you were gone
Why did you leave me
Soledad
In my heart you were the only
And your memory lives on
Why did you leave me
Soledad

Walking down the streets of Nothingville

Where our love was young and free
Can't believe just what an empty place
It has come to be
I would give my life away
If it could only be the same
Cause I conceal the voice inside of me
That is calling out your name

Soledad

It's a keeping for the lonely
Since the day that you were gone
Why did you leave me
Soledad
In my heart you were the only
And your memory lives on
Why did you leave me
Soledad

Time will never change the things you've told me

After all we're meant to be love will bring us back to you and me
If only you could see

Soledad

It's a keeping for the lonely
Since the day that you were gone
Why did you leave me
Soledad
In my heart you were the only
And your memory lives on
Why did you leave me
Soledad


:: dr malam td layan lagu S0ledad..huhu..very s0ul.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment