Thursday, April 28, 2011

suke lagu ni....

hal0..hal0 kwn2....pagi2 da mgun sbb nak stdy punye pasal..tp rse cm bosan plak...dya p0n dgr la lagu ni....
lagu dari Colbie Cailat - I Do...heeee suke lagu nih..mcm rancak2 jek kan n sweet hehehe...pastu kal0 kt tv kan ade iklan yg kua lagu nih..heheheh...suke je layan...tbe2 teringat kat anak kawan dya nih...danish danial hehehe...sebab selalu kal0 dya tgah maen2 ngn die tibe2 kuaa lagu ni kt tv mesti dya nyanyi dkat die...yg best danish p0n mesti ik0t nyanyi skali d0...d0...d0...hahaha sebab tajuk die kan i d0..c0mee nye danish nyanyi d0...d0...d0...hehehe windu die =).....ok jummm kite layan lirik n vde0 die...layaannnnn........


It's always been about me myself and I
If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time
I never wanted to be anybody's other half
I was happy to say that our love wouldn't last
That was the only way I knew to that you

You make we wanna say
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Yeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Cause every time before we spend like
Maybe yes and maybe no
I can live without it, I can let it go
Ooh, I did, I get myself into
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,
Tell me is it only me
Do you feel the same?
You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing games
I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down
You can trust and never feel it now
Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through
So can we say
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Cause every time before we spend like
Maybe yes and maybe no
I won't live without it, I won't let it go
Wooh Can I get myself into
You make we wanna say

Me a family, a house a family
Ooh, can we be a family?
And when I'm old and sit next to you.

And when we remember when we said
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Cause every time before we spend like
Maybe yes and maybe no
I won't live without it, I won't let it go
Just look at what we got ourselves into
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do,
Love you

p/s: kal0 k0rang kan bgn pagi tbe2 ade org msg cmni " i do i do i do...do..do..d0..l0ve u..." heeee suke x??? sukeee laaa hikkkss...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment